Your Go-Ride Warranty
We want you to keep on enjoying your Go-Ride bike for years to come. That’s why your new bike is under warranty from the moment you buy it, whether that’s from an approved stockist or right here on our website.
Your warranty includes:
- 5-year cover on the bike frame against cracking due to a manufacturing defect
- 2-year cover on scooter frame against cracking due to a manufacturing defect
- 1-year cover on electrics, such as motors and batteries and moving parts such as chains and brakes
- 1-year cover on non-wearable parts, such as the handlebar, saddle or stem due to a manufacturing defect
What your Warranty doesn’t Cover
All bikes experience wear and tear, and there are some situations which are not covered by your warranty. These include but are not limited to:
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, lack of servicing or neglect
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly or maintenance
- Modifications, alterations or installation of parts not originally on the bike as sold
Please note that your warranty is non-transferable and is only valid if you are the original purchaser.
Need to make a Warranty claim?
If you bought your bike from a bike shop and have an issue that is covered by your warranty, please contact them.
If you bought your bike directly from the Go-Ride website or from us at an event, please complete the online form here.